Everyone in the family will love this naturally plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, and flavor-packed Roasted Tofu & Crispy Brussels Sprouts Dish that’s easy to prepare and easy to clean.
Why you’ll love this recipe?
Dinner with Roasted Tofu and Crispy Brussels Sprouts is pretty popular, and for good reason: Just toss everything in one pan, bake, and eat!
There is no need to multitask by cooking multiple different foods on the stove and in the oven, or to dirty up extra pots and pans.
Ingredients for the tofu:
• 1 block of firm tofu
• 4 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon of whole sugar
• ½ teaspoon of paprika, garlic and onion powder, ginger, salt & pepper
• ½ teaspoon cloves
Ingredients for the cabbage:
• 500g Brussels sprouts
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 1 tablespoon of mustard
1. To prepare the tofu, combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
2. After draining the tofu, pour it all over the marinade and let it sit for 30 minutes.
3. Cut the tofu into squares and press the cloves inside.
4. Combine remaining marinade with tofu in an oven-safe dish.
5. After washing, cut the choux in half along the height and remove the base.
6. Place Brussels sprouts in a salad bowl and add mustard and honey.
7. Distribute sprouts on a parchment-lined baking sheet. 8. Roast cabbage, tofu and sprouts at 200°C for 25 to 30 minutes.
Enjoy your food !
Check out more Vegan Recipes –
• Vegan Margherita Pizza Recipe
• Vegan Eggplant Rollatini Recipe